The update is available to EndNote X4 or X4.0.1 Mac users. UMDNJ EndNote X4 / X4.0.1 for Mac users can update their installation by using the Help menu > EndNote Program Updates… option. You may also download the full version of X4.0.2 for Mac from http://libraries.umdnj.edu/EndNote/.
What’s new in EndNote X4.0.2?
- Microsoft® Word 2011 compatibility.
- The Word autogroup no longer changes the current library selection when using Cite While You Write™.
- PDF imports now search PubMed to complete citation data with additional fields not found in CrossRef.
- Find Full Text now supports Serials Solutions links.
- Reference edits within the Online Search mode are retained when copied to a local library.
- Word 2008 on Leopard 10.6 no longer crashes after printing.