July 24, 2008 — Yingting
Here are the instructions on exporting references from EBSCOhost databases, such as Academic Search Premier, into EndNote:
- Perform a seach in Academic Search Premier via EBSCOhost.
- Select the references at the search results page by clicking on “Add to folder” right below each citation.
- After selection, click on “Folder View” on the right column.
- Select all the references that need to be exported into EndNote.
- Click on the icon for Export (the icon with a right arrow)
- “Remove these items from folder after saving” appears. Indicate whether you want to empty the folder of all items after saving by checking or unchecking the box next to it.
- Under ” Save citations to a fie formatted for”, please click in the radiobox next to ” Direct Export to EndNote, ProCite, or Reference Manager”. Then click on the Save button.
- Your EndNote program will automatically be launched for you to choose your library.
- Choose the EndNote library by clicking on the library and then on the Open button. Your references will be exported into that library.