July 7, 2008 – Ying
Endnote X2 for windows is now available for UMDNJ users to download from this webpage: http://www.umdnj.edu/librweb/access/EndNote.html. All download and installation instructions are still valid from the previous version. Here are the new features of EN X2 (from: http://endnote.com/enx2info.asp):
- Find fulltext articles automatically
- Access more info in the Groups panel
- Search for references easily with new integrated tab
- Collaborate with EndNote Web
- Other new features (track new and updated features; view library and record summaries; compress your EN library and attach it to an email automatically; use new references types inculding aggregated databases, blogs, catalog, pamphlet, etc; access more online resources and publishing styles – 2,800+ connections files, 600+ import filters and 3,300+ output styles.
If you have any problem downloading or using EN X2, please contact your local campus librarians for help.