June 9, 2008 – Yingting
What is EndNote Web?
EndNote Web is a web based version of EndNote which is accessible to all UMDNJ affiliated users.
EndNote X1.0.1 vs. EndNote Web
- EndNote X1.0.1 is the latest version of the EndNote desktop program, of which UMDNJ UL are licensed to provide download access only for our UMDNJ affiliated users. Ying’s EndNote X tutorial is available at: http://www2.umdnj.edu/rwjlbweb/tutorials/EndNoteX/index.html
- EndNote Web is the web-based version of EndNote. Store up to 10,000 records per user account.
Note: You must create your account from a computer connected to the UMDNJ network and login within the network at least once every twelve months to keep your account active.
Why Use EndNote Web?
- Easy to use.
- Web-based, once created on campus, can be accessible anywhere with web connection.
- Ability to collect/import, organize, export and format references.
- A good complement to EndNote desktop program.
- Ability to share references in read-only format with others who have EndNote Web accounts.
Getting Started with EndNote Web at www.myendnoteweb.com
- Sign up if no account was created previously.
- Same account as the one used for Web of Science. Can’t create two accounts under the same email address.
- Just sign in if already available.
EndNote Web Major Features
- Collect References
- Organize References
- Format References